Packing List & Other Important Information
- Check-in time is 4pm
- There’s no onsite office
- Please text 231-642-7000 to let us know you’ve arrived
- All entry doors are keyless entry with codes emailed 2 days prior to your arrival
Pillows, Blankets & Comforters
- During this time, we’re only providing pillows and blankets upon request. Comforters will not be provided.
- Please call or text 231-642-7000 (or email [email protected]) at least 2 days prior to your arrival and let us know if you’ll be bringing pillows and blankets or if you’d like them provided by us.
Parking is limited to:
- One car per cabin
- Five cars for The Lodge
- Six cars for the Bear’s Den
Please call, text or email in advance if you plan on bringing additional vehicles, boats or trailers.
Things To Bring
- Shampoo and soap
- Sanitizer wipes
- Toilet paper, Kleenex and paper towel (2 day supply will be provided)
- 13 gallon tall kitchen bags (2 day supply will be provided)
- Summer guests should bring life vests and beach towels
- Charcoal and lighter fluid if you’ll be using the grill. This also can be purchased at Lake Ann Grocery
- Bring extra lawn chairs. Two Adirondack chairs and a picnic table will be provided for each cabin.
- Specialty cooking utensils or spices (salt & pepper provided)
- Water toys (blowup inter tubes or chairs)
Provided By Us
- All Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Toaster & Microwave
- Dishes, Silverware, Coffee Cups and Drinking Glasses
- Coffee Pot(s) and Filters
- Bath Towels, Bath Mats, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths, Dish Cloths and Dish Rags
- Pillows, Blankets and Sheets
- Two-Day supply of Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Garbage Bags
- Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
- Smart TVs with Hulu
- Kayaks, Canoes, Fishing Boats, Stand up Paddle Boards and Water Bouncer
Local Restaurants, Groceries and Miscellaneous Local Information
Click here for a link to a Lake Ann Guide which shows the grocery stores, restaurants, parks, beaches and hiking trails located very near Sleeping Bear Resort.