The main meeting space is located in the Bear’s Den. This multi-purpose room can be arranged to accommodate up to 30 people for corporate retreats. There’s high speed internet, a 50 inch Smart Roku TV and a 36″x48″ whiteboard. The TV can be connected wirelessly to your laptop for presentations.
Additional Breakout Session rooms are located at the Bear’s Den and Lodge.
Sleeping Bear Resort will provide a Continental Breakfast and bring in lunch at an additional cost.
A typical Continental Breakfast would include:
- One to three juices (e.g., apple, orange, tomato)
- Fresh baked breakfast breads from local bakeries (e.g., croissants, muffins, toasts)
- Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and tea
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted cereals
Lunches are ordered from the Stone Oven or Papa J’s in Lake Ann and will be picked up, delivered and setup in time for your lunch break.
We do not provide dinner service but recommend the following for dinner and/or cocktail receptions.
- Master Bedroom – Queen bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Upstairs with Queen bed with deck overlooking Herendeene Lake*
- Bedroom 3 – Upstairs with 2 Double beds facing the cabins*
- Bedroom 4 – Upstairs with 1 single bed and a Full Sized bunk bed*
- Bedroom 5 – Upstairs above meeting room with 2 Double beds**
- Bedroom 6 – Upstairs above meeting room with 2 Double beds and deck overlooking Herendeene Lake**
*Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share a bathroom on the main floor
**Bedrooms 5 and 6 share a bathroom upstairs
- Main Floor Bedroom – Queen bed roadside
- Bedroom 2 – Upstairs with Queen bed roadside
- Bedroom 3 – Upstairs with Queen bed roadside
- Bedroom 4 – Upstairs with Queen bed lakeside
- Bedroom 5 – Upstairs with Queen bed lakeside
- Lower Level – Full Size Bunk Bed located in the lower level meeting space
* One Bathroom on main floor and one bathroom upstairs
- Queen bedroom
- Twin-over-Full Bunk Bedroom
*2nd Bedroom is entered through the Queen bedroom
The resort is centrally located half-way between (15 miles) Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. It’s a short drive to Traverse City where you’ll find lots of things to do. Click Here for our list of Thing To Do nearby Sleeping Bear Resort.
Entire & Partial Resort Retreats – Pricing and minimum night stay requirements vary depending on the season. For a 20 person Corporate Retreat midweek during the off season – prices would be only $87.75/person for the entire resort for one night. A 2 night retreat would be $146.25/person. Meals and/or meal service would be extra.
One Night Stays – One night retreats are offered during the Off Season (November thru May). Check-in would be 3pm and Checkout would be 6pm the following day.
Two or More Night Stays – Multiple night retreats are offered year round. Peak Season Retreats would require a 7 night stay (Saturday to Saturday). Check-in is 3pm and Checkout is 6pm.
One Day Conferences with no Overnight Stay – Conference Room would be available from 8am to 6pm.
Meals – Meals can be added at an extra charge based on your requirements
- Continental Breakfast available
- Lunch service available from Stone Oven or Papa J’s. We will handle the pickup and setup
- No Dinner service offered
- 20% Gratuity would be charged for meal service
Call Doreen at 810-434-6087 for pricing and availability