If you are the person responsible for organizing your reunion or outing, we’ve listed some important information you should consider before making your reservation:
- We are on a Saturday to Saturday rental schedule from Mid-June to Mid-August.
- For July reservations or groups over 40 people, it’s best to call a year in advance.
- It’s best to call in March or April the year prior to your reunion.
- We give our current guest “first dibs” to reserve the same week for the following year.
- A deposit (first night’s rent) is required at the time of reservation.
- 50% of the total cost is due 90 days prior to arrival and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- The cancelation fees are $100 per cabin and $300 for The Lodge or Bear’s Den if canceled at least 90 days in advance.
- We can usually hold units for 24 to 48 hours to allow time for all the family members to commit.
- We require a signed Reservation Agreement for each unit rented.
- We have a strict no smoking and no pet policy.
For more information please call 231-642-7000 or email [email protected]
If searching for summer availability – Use Saturdays for Arrival Date and the following Saturday for Departure Date