Sleeping Bear Resort is a fantastic venue for family reunions with groups of less than 50. The Bear’s Den accommodates up to 12 and is perfect for 3 families of 4. The Lodge accommodates up to 10 and is good for 2 families of 4 or 5. Each of the cabins accommodates families of up to 5. Click Here for more information.
There’s no onsite food service at Sleeping Bear Resort, however, there’s lots of options when it comes time to plan for meals. Our kitchens are fully stocked with everything you’ll need to prepare any meal with the exception of specialty cooking utensils and spices. The Lodge and Bear’s Den both have gas grills and each of the cabins have a charcoal grill. You’ll need to bring the charcoal for the grills but we provide the propane for the gas grills.
There’s plenty of picnic tables for outdoor dining for your entire group. Whether you enjoy cooking your own meals in our kitchens or on the BBQ, dining out or catering, there are lots of options we’ll list below. Click Here for more information.
We try to provide everything you’ll need for your vacation except personal items. Click Here for a full list of what we provide and what we recommend you bring along.
Lake Ann Guide
Lake Ann is a small resort town situated in Benzie County, Michigan. Sleeping Bear Resort is located just 2 miles from downtown Lake Ann. It’s located just 12 miles west of Traverse City and 12 miles east of Sleeping Bear Dunes. Lake Ann is a beautiful, year-round resort community. The village is quiet and peaceful, yet close to the shopping, culture, sandy beaches, hiking and much more. Lake Ann area is rich in history, wildlife, lakes and will provide the quintessential Northern Michigan experience. Click Here for more information about Lake Ann.
Click Here for to review our Reservation Agreement. We ask that one responsible person signs a Reservation Agreement for each unit reserved. For family reunions, we ask that the responsible adult occupying each of the units signs the Reservation Agreement when final cabin assignments are made.
Northern Michigan has many inland lakes to explore and lots of boat rental options. We’ve narrowed down a list of our 5 recommended Northern Michigan Boat Rentals located near Sleeping Bear Resort. Click Here for info and contact information.
Miscellaneous Reservation Info
If you are the person responsible for organizing your reunion or outing, we’ve listed some important information you should consider before making your reservation:
- We are on a Saturday to Saturday rental schedule from Mid-June to Mid-August.
- For July reservations or groups over 40 people, it’s best to call a year in advance.
- It’s best to call in March or April the year prior to your reunion.
- We give our current guest “first dibs” to reserve the same week for the following year.
- A deposit (first night’s rent) is required at the time of reservation.
- 50% of the total cost is due 90 days prior to arrival and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- The cancelation fees are $100 per cabin and $300 for The Lodge or Bear’s Den if canceled at least 90 days in advance.
- We can usually hold units for 24 to 48 hours to allow time for all the family members to commit.
- We require a signed Reservation Agreement for each unit rented.
- We have a strict no smoking and no pet policy.
For more information please call 231-642-7000 or email email@example.com
If searching for summer availability – Use Saturdays for Arrival Date and the following Saturday for Departure Date