This remodeled farmhouse overlooks a beautiful and quiet 40 acre natural lake with lots of wildlife and great fishing
- 6 Bedrooms with 2 queen beds, 8 full size beds and 1 twin bed
- Total Living Space of 3,100 square feet
- Maximum Occupancy of 12 guests (including children)
- Upper and Lower Decks overlooking Herendeene Lake
- Private staircase with lake access with secluded viewing platforms overlooking the lake
- Private firepit and complimentary firewood
- 5 Picnic Tables
- Large Gas Grill with propane supplied
During the summer months The Lodge and Bear’s Den are commonly reserved in combination with our Cabins for Family Reunions. During the spring, fall and winter months it is commonly used for Corporate Retreats.
This large home is set up perfectly to be used as a main gathering space or central eating location for larger family reunions and corporate retreats. During the summer months many of our reservations are “Entire Resort Family Reunions” and the Bears Den makes a great central gathering space.