Cabin 1 - Pt. Betsie
Cabin 1 sits closer to the Lake than the other cabins and is by far the most requested. As of the spring 2021 there will be a private deck with firepit overlooking the lake. It has 2 bedrooms and is the same size and layout as the other two-bedroom cabins (Cabin #4 and Cabin #5). The cabins are heated for the colder months and have window air conditioners installed in the summer months. The cabins are cozy, very clean and are furnished with a couch, living room chair and kitchen table with 4 chairs. The handmade wooden bed frames, shelving and several of the end tables and night stands were all handmade by Randy.
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our cabins and it’s the most common feedback we receive from our guests. You will find the entire resort and every aspect of your cabin to be maintained and in proper working condition. If you find something that is in disrepair or needs attention, please let us know. We are probably unaware. We’ve added several housekeeping tasks this year due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The following is a list of some of the housekeeping procedures that will be followed to ensure your cabin is properly disinfected prior to your arrival:
All the surfaces in the bathroom will be sanitized with an approved cleaner
Light switches, lamp switches and window pulls will all be disinfected
Kitchen cabinet pulls, stove and microwave touch points will all be disinfected
TV remote controls, door knobs and entry key pads will all be disinfected
Cloth furniture will be sprayed with a disinfecting spray
Dishes will have been washed by the previous guest so you may want to wash your own dishes prior to use
Bed linens, blankets and pillows are all provided upon request at no cost. Our bed linens, blankets and bath towels are all laundered and sanitized by an outside service between each guest. Beginning in the spring of 2020 we will no longer provide comforters on the beds due to the Coronovirus outbreak. Daily housekeeping is not provided, however, special arrangements can be made at your request.
The kitchens are stocked with a drip coffee maker, coffee filters, microwave, toaster and enough dishes, silverware, cookware and utensils for most any meal for a family of 5. Dish cloths and dish towels are also provided along with dish soap. A starter supply of kitchen garbage bags and paper towel is supplied. The bathrooms are furnished with a starter supply of toilet paper and Kleenex. We do not provide bath soap or shampoo.
Step outside the cabin to your own picnic table, BBQ Grill and firepit. The firewood is all provided at no additional charge. All the cabins surround and share the courtyard area that has a children’s playset, shuffleboard court and several swinging chairs and gliders where you can relax and take in the view of Herendeene Lake.
Maximum Occupancy for all our Cabins
- Adults - Maximum of 3
- Familes with Children - 2 Adults & 2/3 Children
- Cabin #1, Cabin #4 & Cabin #5 have 2 bedrooms
- Cabin #2, Cabin #3 & Cabin #6 have 1 bedroom
- All Cabins have 1 Queen Bed and a Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
- The 2nd bedroom in the 2 bedroom cabins is accessed thru the 1st bedroom
- All Cabins except Cabin 6 have a range & oven. Cabin 6 has only a stove top.
- All Cabins except Cabin 4 have a Full Size Shower/Tub
- Cabin 4 has a Stand Up Stall Shower - No Tub
- All Cabins have Roku Smart TVs
- All Cabins have nice views of Herendeene Lake
- Click Here for all our Resort Amenities
- Click Here for Availability for the entire resort
- The Rate Chart below lists our midweek and weekly rates. Weekend prices are higher.
- Exact prices are calculated when Arrival Date, Departure Date, Number of Adults & Children are entered
- Calendar dates shaded in grey are not available. Available dates appear in white
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|